Related Products - Products - Home Control - Home Control Accessories - Sensors - Motion Sensors - Motion Lights - Flood Lights
Z-Wave Plus outdoor Motion Wall Lights
Some of the benefits of using a Z-Wave motion light and a controller instead of just a motion light.
- They are hard wired so there are no batteries to change.
- These motions are made for outdoor, harsh environments.
- The Z-Wave interface reports status of the light at all times.
- If the lights motion is triggered, it can be programmed to trigger a scene, siren and, or send you a notification or anything else your controller can do.
- These lights work with LED light bulbs.
- The motion sensor works only at night so there are no false alarms during the day.
- The Z-Wave relay is pre-installed in the light so installation is a breeze.
- With only three conductors (Hot / Common / Ground), they install just like any other motion light.
- They lights are Z-Wave Plus enabled for better range and quicker response.
- These Z-Wave lights repeat Z-Wave signals making your Z-Wave network (Z-Net) bigger and stronger.
There are other smart outdoor lights out there. But none of them control other devices and give you the opportunity to intervene and control the situation like our Z-Wave Motion sensing Lighting and security cameras.
If you have your own 110 volt lights and would like to add the Z-Wave relay interface yourself, please go here.
If you see other lights in this section you would like us to add a Z-Wave interface to, Please let us know and we can give you the details.
We recommend LED bulbs in your new lighting. You should be able to find LED bulbs that will work better than incandescent bulbs under 12 watts each.
These motion lights require a Z-Wave controller to function as a Z-Wave device.
- DANGER! SHOCK HAZARD: Read and understand the manufacture instructions before installing. This device is intended for installation in accordance with the National Electric code and local regulations in the United States, or the Canadian Electrical Code and local regulations in Canada. It is recommended that a qualified electrician perform this installation.