So you want to add a person to your Vera Controller.
You should add a new user account if you have anyone who wants to use your Vera Automation Controller with a computer or mobile device. If they are currently using someone else's user credentials, it may cause problems.
Here is how to do it.
You must be an account administrator to do this. If you are not, please contact your Vera Controller administrator for advisement.
1. Log into your controller.
2. Go to the menu and click on the "Users & Account Info" button.
3. Then click on the "Other Users" button.
4. Then Click "Add User" (Top Right)
4. Then add a user name.
5. Then add a user email address.
6. Then add a user password.
Password must be at least 8 characters long and include.
Include at least one lower case letter.
Include at least one upper case letter or number.
Include at least one special character.
7. Document this information for logging into the Vera from another device.
Please copy and paste this information to document it.
8. Then select an account access level.
Please read the details of the account levels.
There is a simpler image below to understand this.
If you plan on using the Geofence for this person you must select at least "Advanced User" or Account Administrator for the access level.
9. Click the add user button (Lower Right), to add the user to your Vera Controller.
Make sure you document your credentials so you can easily log into your Vera with this users credentials you just created.
I use a free password manager called Bitwarden to do this and it works very well.